Out of School Time Learning
NACA provides a free, quality enrichment program to students in the before and after-school hours on a trimester basis. Students have an opportunity to choose from small group clubs, large group activities and field trips.
The mission of the Out of School Time (OST) learning program is to create an environment that is safe, supports learning opportunities, promotes personal growth, and builds relationships. Through OST, students and adults are engaged in effective communication and positive interaction that fosters critical thinkers and leaders. The program draws on the NACA Core Values as the foundation for out-of-school time, providing a bridge between those experiences and in-school learning.
Registration is still open. Spots are limited and will be honored on a first come, first serve basis. Please complete an enrollment form to secure you student(s) spot. Upon receiving an enrollment form the OST director/ staff will follow up with you to confirm your student(s) spot and provide additional information. Once, spots are filled a waitlist will be available incase spots open.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH NATIVE YOUTH?
*Part time positions available*
- In classroom support with College Engagement and Career Development
- Before and after school support with the Out of School Time (OST) Learning program
- Complete and pass fingerprinting/background check
- Knowledge and understanding of working with youth
- Willing to work directly with elementary through high school youth in implementing daily lessons and activities.
- College students encouraged to apply, flexible hours before and afterschool.
Email resume & cover letter to: