As we close out our final week of the 2019-2020 school year, please take the time to think about how far our students have come. We appreciate our staff, students and families for the hard work these past two months. This has not been easy.
Please take a look at your individual teacher's agenda for the week and mark your calendars for Thursday, May 21 at 5:00pm for our WHOLE SCHOOL ZOOM Meeting (Zoom Invite will be emailed to each family member and placed on CLASS DOJO). Also, each classroom will have their own individual award ceremony and PowerPoint presentation for their families and these will be relayed on CLASS DOJO too.
LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL: Spirit Week
- Monday--Rock Your Mocs
- Tuesday--Dress to Impress
- Wednesday--College Day--Represent those colleges you want to attend or support.
- Thursday--Native Bling Day--Rock your favorite jewelry/accessories.
- Senior Friday--Hawaiian Theme OR Create a poster/sign to celebrate the graduating NACA Class of 2020!
- Remember to send your photos each day to Devona at email@example.com or send a message on this page. Thank you.
Click on this link to set up and to access your ParentVue. Once you have created your ParentVue account: you will be able to see information for your student(s). At the top right hand corner of your screen, you will see the online registration tab. Click this and you will be able to register one or multiple students.
Once you have completed and submitted the online registration form, you will receive an email as a confirmation within 24 hours.We will send information in an email for the next round of forms that includes bus ridership, parent permission, parent group sign-ups and First Nations Community Health Source by the 17th of May.
Zane J. Rosette, Chippewa-Cree
Elementary Head of School
Native American Community Academy
1000 Indian School Rd. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87104
p: 505-266-0992 f: (505)266-2905