Class of 2012 and 2013 College Acceptances
(NACA alums now enrolled in colleges/universities in bold)
Arizona State University, Bard College, Barnard College, Bennington College, Brown University, Central New Mexico Community College, Columbia College, Columbia University, Colorado State University, Cornell College, Dartmouth College, Earlham College, Elmira College, Eugene Lang College, Fort Lewis College, Hamilton College, Haskell Indian Nations University, Illinois College, Lawrence University, Loyola University, New Orleans, Macalester College, Mesa Community College, Ohio State University, New Mexico State University, Pomona College, Prescott College, Princeton University, Reed College, Riverside Community College, Southwestern University, Stephens College, University of Arizona, University of New Mexico, University of Puget Sound, Western New Mexico University, Willamette University, Williams College, Yale University
Greetings NACA Families, Community Members, College and University Colleagues–
Thank you for partnering with us to support NACA’s students as they work to reach their higher learning goals. We are very proud of our first NACA graduates–Class of 2012 students are now attending colleges and universities here in New Mexico and around the country. In order to continue to support our students as they journey from high school to higher learning, our College Engagement Program includes:
- Weekly Senior College Engagement Seminar
- 1:1 student meetings to provide support with college and scholarship planning
- NACA’s College Engagement Handbook
- College/University admissions visits on our NACA campus
- Dual Credit Support
- ACT Support
- Family College Workshops on the college application process as well as scholarships and financial aid to be held at UNM Law School – Room 2401
- Regular communication with teachers and advisors so they too can support each student through this process
- College Engagement updates on this NACA’s website
Class of 2013 Seniors!
- Sussman-Miller Education Assistance Program: Need-based awards vary from $500 to $2,000 each – June deadline for students planning to attend a New Mexico college or university.
- Youth in Foster Care Scholarship: $1,000 awards for students who have been in foster care in New Mexico
- Andrew Piech Memorial Scholarship: $500-$1,000 awards for students studying in the automotive/technical vocational fields
- Kiwanis Club of Albuquerque Scholarship: $1,000 awards for graduating high shool seniors with strong community service
- David R. Woodling Memorial Soccer Scholarship: $500-$1,000 awards – for students in Metal Technology
MOST ARE POSTMARK DEADLINES BUT ONE IS A DELIVERY DEADLINE.
We will continue to update this list as additional college visitors are confirmed. Seniors-to attend a session, please sign up with Ms. Griffith and have your teacher sign permission form. (Forms available outside College Engagement Office.) Thank you!
Please email us at [email protected] if we can provide information to you or to schedule visits to our campus.